Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Locations are Photographed!

 So I finally shot my locations! Photographs are larger when selected. :)


For Intro:

 ^ The cars shouldn't be here when I shoot ^
The woods where my lead retreats to (will be fuller once trees bud)
Second Scene:
 I will shoot once the snow melt is over and the creeks and rivers recede.


Third Scene:
The woods most of the video will be shot it; all running scenes
 Final Scene:
 Where my final models run out of the woods into the clearing.


I hope this helps in seeing my vision! :) My meetings with my models are coming up next week and I will also start to collect all necessary props, and then the weather-watch begins....

1 comment:

  1. Good scouting! Here is the only thing I can "see" at the moment: you drop and raise the horizon line randomly in your shots... be careful about the power of the horizon line: you can subtly control the emotions of your viewer via the horizon line.
    But these photos are great for scouting--and the horizon line comment is just something I need for you to think about as you plan your shots...

    ReplyDelete