Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And the countdown begins...

As of right now, I will be shooting on Sunday, March 27th. I may try and shoot on the 20th as well, but it seems that the 27th works best for all of my models. If I do shoot this Sunday, it would only be the opening scene because its supposed to lightly rain that day and the fog for the fog machines would be denser. (The fog juice for the fog machine vaporizes or atomizes inside the fog machine. Upon exiting the fog machine and coming into contact with the moisture in the outside air the vapor condenses, resulting in a thicker, more visible fog.) Also, I think that rain would be an excellent touch to the beginning- but we'll see. I'm starting to get nervous about filming, but only because I've been anticipating this for so long now. I've also taken your advise and started making a more detailed list for each scene of what specific shots I need to make sure I get. Everything is slowly falling into place, the pressure is onnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment